Lumin P1 - Music streaming pre-amplifier
The latest addition to the LUMIN range is the P1, which is a streaming pre-amplifier designed to be the hub of a music system. Featuring nine analogue and digital inputs including USB, HDMI, analogue and SPDIF, the P1 can be used as a streamer, DAC, pre-amp or all three. Add a tuner, SACD player or phono stage and the P1 becomes a full, multi-source music system.
Video pass-through means a Blu-ray player or other video source can be added, to enjoy crystal clear 2 channel sound with movies. The LUMIN P1 is fully supported by the free LUMIN app and IR remote control. It's also Roon ready, and supports all of the popular streaming services.
LUMIN P1 has the same incredible build quality as the rest of the range and includes an oversized switching power supply with a fully-digital signal path all the way to the speaker outputs.
- 9 digital & analogue inputs
- USB digital audio input & output support up to Native DSD512
- Balanced & unbalanced analogue inputs
- SPDIF & AES input support up to 192/24 & DoP
- HDMI 2.0 inputs & 4K passthrough with ARC support
Specified for exceptional musical performance:
- New processor delivers native DSD512 & PCM384 playback
- Dual Mono design throughout maximises channel separation
- Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACs in Mono mode
- Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
- New integrated dual-toroidal linear power supply & all-in-one chassis
- Fibre Network provides complete isolation from network digital noise
- Leedh Processing lossless volume control